Today I have input the content into the presentation. I have pasted the content below:
St. Albans | Lover of design
Skills: Design for print | Coding | Branding | Meeting deadlines | Time management
Experience: Informa, The Licensing Company and RtFacts
Future Career Plans: To work in a digital media company whereby I can take on a role that encompasses both design and programming
Project Overview and Aim
- I intend to produce a website aimed at aspiring and/or professional designers, driven through the randomization of publishing creative works.
- The aim is, through randomization, to discover designers from all over the world in a click of a button, and reignite the concept of sharing ideas/designs at ease without the overuse of various confusing copyright licenses.
Key Selling Points
- Find a designers featured creative work and their basic contact details in the click of a (yes 1) button.
- Innovative, creative and interactive method to ‘discovering’.
How is my project different, but more importantly, how is it BETTER from these competitors?
– It is driven through randomization
– It doesn’t function through lengthy sort filters
– You are faced with a design that is not found from self-selection
– It features an exciting interface
– Creative works aren’t tied to several copyright laws.
Progress to date
- Researched issues in society.
- By solving an issue in society I am fulfilling a need.
- Planned a Gantt chart
- Researched my competitors, noting positive and negative features of their websites.
- Investigated the different applications to assist in interactive websites.
- Produced various wireframes for the website
This is a draft copy in which I need to think about how I could add additional features to the website to allow for another ‘key selling point’. I also need to give some thought about how my project is of commercial value.